11 minutes ago
It's no match for LOVE. And for me, Loving myself means:
1. Saying "NO" more; to things I don't feel connected to.
2. Letting folks guilt trip me about not doing what they expect. (Especially attending holiday parties)
3. Allowing folks to "should" all over me. Everybody's got the next great idea for Artists to make more money. I'm good. Money shows up when I do my Spiritual work. Simple.
4. Comparing my work/path/journey to anyone else's. We all have a unique purpose.
5. Owning ALL my insecurities/wounds/shortcomings and knowing I'm STILL SO LOVED by the same spirit that created me...who else matters?
6. Saying what needs to be said vs. holding back to spare folks feelings.
7. Creating TIME boundaries. "Not having enough time" is a myth. Only I get to choose how to spend my time. Emails/texts/friend requests can all WAIT. This also includes my beautiful kids and my gorgeous husband. Mama HAS to have time for herself.
8. Realizing I get to be with MYSELF whenever I want. And it's crucial to my emotional wellness. Creativity is not a luxury.
9. Solitude is healing. Healers must allow themselves to be healed before trying to "help" anyone else.
10. For me, feeling Anxiety is as much about the choices I make vs. what folks are doing to me.
In order to get to where I'm destined to go; Doing LESS in 2018 to make room to BE MORE (joyFULL, peaceFULL, graceFULL, heartFULL, beautyFULL) is the kind of power MY Soul needs to Thrive. Period. ❤️💖❤️