challenge is a character with sass, so Rhys and Harry!😍
I'm gonna get a couple of bookish tags done today!
Thank you, @write
.read.dream, for the #5piecesofselflove
1. I love that I'm comfortable enough with my own mind to enjoy being alone now.🤗
2. I love that I no longer feel compelled to do things just to keep up appearances.
3. I love that I can tell people who tell me that I looked better before I gained weight that I'm in a much better place now than I was then, despite looks.
4. I love that the friends I have held onto are the best people I've ever met.
5. I love that I'm learning to stick to what I start doing! Slowly but surely, haha.
Thank you, @stinthebookhoarder
, for the #anythingbutbooks
- Cartoon you love:
- Favorite song right now: Evermore (Dan Stevens)
- What can you do for hours besides reading?
It's been a while, but scrapbooking.
- What is something you love to do that would surprise people?
Watching game shows from the 50s and 60s.
- What is your favorite random thing to learn about?
Probably sexuality and gender.
- Something unusual you know how to do?
Um... I run backwards pretty darn well.😂
- Something you made last year?
A BOOK! Hahaha.
- Most recent personal project?
- Something you often think about?
Food. Like shrimp and pasta. So good food!
- Give us something that is your favorite - yet oddly specific.
I collect postcards.
#bookstagram #books #bookishcommunity #booksofinstagram #harrypotter #acourtofthornsandroses #acotar #sarahjmaas #jkrowling #bookish #booklover #bibliophile #bookdragon #magic #sassy #bookishtag