My weight loss journey...swipe ➡️
• My heaviest-I was miserable, short of breathe everytime I moved near enough, still didn’t really do anything about it.
• I got married at my heaviest...I think the wedding photos finally made me realise I drastically needed to lose weight.
• I’d lost about half a stone, went blonde and felt better about myself until I saw the photos the morning after, I was fooling myself that I looked good that night.
• My smallest...I went crazy and was never out of the gym, never eating “naughty” food determined I’d lose weight for our first trip to Disney. Looking back I like what my body looked like but at the time I still felt the same size I that I was when I started.
• Shock pregnancy happened, I promised myself the whole way through I’d be back on plan the day Harry arrived.
• Getting heavy again, I didn’t go back on plan. I ate comfort foods, I hated what I saw in the mirror, I was 2st away from my heaviest.
• I finally decided enough was enough and lost just under 3st, still not at my lowest but close.
Im getting comfortable again tho and eating anything without any care in the world. I will calorie count and stick to my calories. Life is life and I’ll not stop enjoying it but the majority of the time I’ll be good, it’s all about the 80/20 scale. It’s not a diet it’s a lifestyle 😉 #weightloss #weightlossuk #weightlossstory #weightlosssupport #weightlossjourney #weightlossjourneyuk #weightlosstransformation #weightlossinspiration #whatifitryforoneyear #plussize #98poundsuntilgoalweight #caloriecounting #myfitnesspal #mfp #sorryifiboredyou